Saturday 10 March 2012

Day 1: SAP Business Intelligence : Free training

Hi ,

About Me Topics
This is Rahul Bindroo
SAP Netweaver Certified Professional 
and Certified Project Management Professional. 
rahulbindru@gmail.com
  1. Day 1 : Overview
  2. Day 2 :SAP SD Overview
  3. Day 3: Basic Settings
  4. Day4 : Advanced Basic Settings



I welcome you to my blog....

My intension behind writing this blog is sharing my knowledge to the beginners to SAP BI or the ones who want to learn SAP BI. For

I have seen lot of stuff available in form of good books and internet pages and all other places but it seems that the flow is missing in all of them and i thought to give you all a step by step flow for SAP BI SD implementation. This is purely based on my work I have done in around 13 full Cycle implementations.


I am here to deliver this SAP BI Training free of charge for all of you...


Lets go strait to first chapter:-

  1. Day 1 : Overview
  2. Day 2 :SAP SD Overview
  3. Day 3: Basic Settings
  4. Day4 : Advanced Basic Settings





Other Topics

SAP HANA Overview By Rahul Bindroo




You can post your questions directly to me at

rahulbindru@gmail.com



1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing this Informative content. Well explained. Got to learn new things from your Blog on SAP SD

    ReplyDelete